Saturday, May 9, 2009

I created a new clipboard for homework!




Is there anything better than having to do something that you consider fun for homework? I had to make a Power Point Presentation with 10-14 slides that had to be informative or persuasive. So I chose to make another clipboard with some pretty paper that I've had for a while. It turned out pretty cute I think. I love making clipboards, and it is a hobby that I just stumbled upon.

4 comments:

Charlene said...

Oh, pretty!

I finally bought some Mod Podge, and am going to try this for my own personal, cute clipboard. Thanks for sharing the idea with us!!!

How did your power point presentation turn out?

Laura said...

They are AWESOME!! I need to pretty the ones out at the shop. I don't think the guys will like that though....

MRNMSA said...

You could always look for some cool skateboarding paper to decorate it that the guys will like! It can be out of a magazine even!

Katie said...

Those are great! I'm going to have to give that a try....such a great idea.